Has floral ever been more fashionable than it is right now? It’s everywhere! Real floral, faux floral and floral prints have taken over, and we can’t get enough of it. In fact, we love floral so much we’ve decided to refresh our Flower Market. We believe floral is always in style, particularly during springtime, so come shop our new selection!
Build Your Own Bouquet
Are you feeling a little adventurous? Visit your local Kirkland’s and make a stop at our flower cart to build your own bouquet. There are countless possibilities for combining floral elements and vases. Simply select one of our many vases or planters to get started. After you have the perfect base for your bouquet, start combining your floral favorites with touches of greenery. Put them in your vase and make small tweaks, adding or removing elements as you see fit. Eventually you'll have the beautiful bouquet you deserve.
Not ready to make your own arrangement just yet? Not sure where to start? That’s okay! We have plenty of chances for you to get your fix of floral favorites. Shop succulents, centerpieces and pre-made arrangements (in planters, crates, vases and buckets).
Inspiration from the Kirkland’s Insiders
If you’re in search of a little inspiration, our Kirkland’s Insiders are around to give you a few great ideas. See how they shopped The Flower Market in their blogs and videos below:
- April | House By Hoff: Pink Rudbeckia flowers in an enamel vase runner
- Emily | Momma From Scratch: Video walkthrough + how-to
- Deb | Seeking Lavender Lane: Step-by-step styling guide
- Amy | My Life From Home: Three arrangements to add a touch of spring to your home
- Keshia | Glam Everything: Flower Market walkthrough + style guide
- Melissa | Classic Living: Shopping adventure
- Kristie | Decorologist: Build your own tips + pre-assembled options
Feeling inspired? Visit your local store and start shopping! Be sure to share how you style by tagging us on social.